A few tombstones found in Sonning, just outside Reading, UK.
A Few Related Posts
- Trinity Church Cemetery Located in lower Manhattan this cemetery is rather old by American standards with most dates in mid 18th C. – mid 19th C.
- Random Prenzlauer Berg Cemetery An average Berlin cemetery.
- Lafayette Cemetery №1 This is the only new cemetery I had the chance to visit on my December '15 trip, but it's full of nice lettering samples. Still so many more […]
One Random Post
- Fashionable Type
So here is part of Viktor and Rolf’s new runway collection. Not...
- @realdougwilson @nondescriptes Now the info is a couple years old, so maybe it’s kinda late to bother with. I dunno… May 23, 2016 in reply to realdougwilson
- @realdougwilson @nondescriptes I didn’t even cover everything in the talk, had planned to blog more about it, but never got to it. May 23, 2016 in reply to realdougwilson
- @nondescriptes @realdougwilson …running a niche bookstore is. Gave lots of sales №s & such & shared what we did & we’re planning next. May 23, 2016 in reply to nondescriptes
- @nondescriptes @realdougwilson I hope not currently failing ;) There’s no video unfortunately, but it was a lot about how ridiculous… May 23, 2016 in reply to nondescriptes