A Few Related Posts
- Always in progress The site has changed formats significantly and everything needs to be changed now. Lots of new content is making its way online now, so over […]
- Hodor Programming Language The new programming language Hodor is so easy to use, I was able to port Tim Ahren’s amazing RMX Tools in only a few minutes!
- Playing with Drawbot Playing with @ninastoessinger’s latest drawbot script
One Random Post
- Comparative money studies.
Pop Quiz: Sort them by value.
- RT @atillakorap: @FloWittkovski drew these birds: https://t.co/WRlvUehFcN May 02, 2016
- @zeynepakay @tntype @glyphsapp Ah, I thought it might have been more complicated. That should work too tho right? Or is it better not to? April 27, 2016 in reply to zeynepakay
- @hhpapazian but I’ve also broken my addiction to it, so then I find myself days behind if I’m not somewhat trying. April 27, 2016 in reply to hhpapazian
- @hhpapazian It’s best just to keep up with the timeline. I actually find parts of Twitter very interesting, info I don’t get anywhere else. April 27, 2016 in reply to hhpapazian