A Few Related Posts
- A note on typesetting: "Composition and press work? The great book-presses have retained enough of the craft traditions to produce work adequate in those points. There are […]
- “BUY 1 GET 1” is genius marketing that worked on me.
- The Script Letter – Tommy Thompson, 1955 Revised Edition @JanMiddendorp @TypeLettering You can add another (Revised Edition, 1955) to the collection.
One Random Post
- Sil?y Am?ricans ?nd thei?…
Sil?y Am?ricans ?nd thei? interna?ional addre??ing addre??ing
- @OhBendy There seem to be issues with Devanagari beer labels: https://t.co/YfILEFi96h (Should be either जोगी Jogi or योगी Yogi) September 29, 2016 in reply to OhBendy
- @OhBendy Also, I’d probably wrote it like: कोब्रा, but maybe some would disagree, or maybe it’s my accent. September 29, 2016 in reply to OhBendy
- @OhBendy it’s not super common, so I find it to be a special feature when used. However, better is vowels would attach: को ब रा September 29, 2016 in reply to OhBendy
- @OhBendy Yeah, it’s bad in a lot of ways. Personally I like what they were trying to do with it tho. September 29, 2016 in reply to OhBendy