Via: T.B. Reed’s “A History of the Old English Letter Founders” (First published in 1887, from the 1952 revised and enlarged by A.F. Johnson)
One Random Post
- Indra Kupferschmid in da house!
@kupfers in the house!
- @gerryleonidas @typeoff That's not because you are a grown up, but because you pick poor flights ;) 1 day ago
- Last one out of the club; my reputation lives on. It was only 4:30 this year tho… but it still counts. 1 day ago
- @typographica Did you guys even show up? Didn't see you there... 1 day ago
- @TypeCooker is like a designer version of @cartalk I could listen to them all day. 2 days ago
- @kupfers Everyone already knows you… you don't need extra jewelry :P But see you there. 3 days ago