A Few Related Posts
- Happy Vesper day in Typodarium
- Typodarium 2012 – Blind Text Switcheroo There was a bit of a mess-up with the 2012 Typodarium calendar. I chose July 21st for my day, but the Typodarium crew took it upon themselves to […]
- Typodarium 2014 Unboxing and Showcase The folks behind the unbelievable Typodarium calendar have done it again.
One Random Post
- Japanese legibility test
Trying to read some obscured Japanese.
- RT @wr: https://t.co/FEdx5lkcoM July 24, 2016
- @BodPublishing keep the spine easy to scan but make people look at the cover longer :) They would get it eventually! July 23, 2016 in reply to BodPublishing
- @BodPublishing Sad to see the cover image dumbed down for the masses. Would have been much nicer not flipped. July 23, 2016 in reply to BodPublishing
- @kupfers the same happened to me with Deutsche Telekom. No help by normal channels but fast & generous help via Twitter. July 23, 2016 in reply to kupfers