From the archives: letters found in Barcelona, Spain way back in 2008.
A Few Related Posts
- Letters from Naples A small collection from the archives of signs and lettering found in Naples in 2010.
- A few letters from Tel Aviv I visited Israel for the first time this summer to meet up with my friend Oded Ezer (more on our reasons for this visit later…). It was […]
- Warsaw Signs Some interesting signs and type that I stumbled across on my first trip to Warsaw Poland.
One Random Post
- @ninastoessinger has made the world’s ugliest ampersand
Seriously, it’s amazing.
- I am so in awe of @BarrieKosky. I really find all his work with the @Komische_Oper brilliant. December 04, 2016
- RT @KimyaGandhi: I'm super thrilled to announce the new range of products available… https://t.co/ZDFIm7u29o December 01, 2016
- @jefweg Wozers. So do you work anymore or just travel? :P November 21, 2016 in reply to jefweg
- @norman_posselt @Berlin_CM @johannesippen Looks really great! November 19, 2016 in reply to norman_posselt