Beautiful inscriptions from the ancient to the modern can be found all over Italy. This small collection are some of my favorites from Florence…
A Few Related Posts
- Letters in the 3rd Dimension The other day I came across a recent statement by Jimmy Luu, faculty in graphic design at the University of Illinois. In this interview he […]
- Ditchling Cemetery A beautiful little cemetery in Ditchling, UK.
- Faenza’s Giant Cemetery Just a few of my wonderful finds (well, 48 of them) from Il Cimitero Dell'Osservanza in Faenza, Italy.
One Random Post
- Typostammtisch Quiz Night 2012
Every year in December, the Berlin Typostammtisch hosts a rousing and mind-bendingly difficult quiz night.
- @foodpandaglobal 2/2 I’ve written your chat support 6 times! requesting to be removed from your SMS list but the spam keeps coming. about 55 minutes ago in reply to foodpandaglobal
- Dear @foodpandaglobal, I tried your app once months ago and since get spam SMSs all the time. No way to opt in or out. 1/2 about 58 minutes ago
- I’m not Greek, but even I’m offended by this: https://t.co/DiqMDxm5z3 about 19 hours ago
- @aaronbell This is so cool! (Sorry I’m way behind on twitter.) August 12, 2016 in reply to aaronbell