Beautiful inscriptions from the ancient to the modern can be found all over Italy. This small collection are some of my favorites from Florence…
A Few Related Posts
- Letters in the 3rd Dimension The other day I came across a recent statement by Jimmy Luu, faculty in graphic design at the University of Illinois. In this interview he […]
- Faenza’s Giant Cemetery Just a few of my wonderful finds (well, 48 of them) from Il Cimitero Dell'Osservanza in Faenza, Italy.
- Museum of Things #2 [UPDATED] Just a few more images from Berlin's ultra-cool Museum of Things! You can also see more great objects from the museum in this previous […]
One Random Post
- @ninastoessinger has made the world’s ugliest ampersand
Seriously, it’s amazing.
- Can your font editor handle zombie cap/corners? Now @glyphsapp can! (I’m not sure what that means but it sounds cool!) June 09, 2016
- @jnicho02 Hi! I appreciate you asking! Sure, you can use any you’d like. And let me know if you need any higher res. June 08, 2016 in reply to jnicho02
- RT @clmazin: I want a President who properly punctuates a possessive. Also, no. If you're in court a lot, you're probably a dick. https://t… June 08, 2016
- @typofi Just go get another PhD in Finland! Second one is easier I’ve heard ;) June 01, 2016 in reply to typofi