Beautiful inscriptions from the ancient to the modern can be found all over Italy. This small collection are some of my favorites from Florence…
A Few Related Posts
- Letters in the 3rd Dimension The other day I came across a recent statement by Jimmy Luu, faculty in graphic design at the University of Illinois. In this interview he […]
- Faenza’s Giant Cemetery Just a few of my wonderful finds (well, 48 of them) from Il Cimitero Dell'Osservanza in Faenza, Italy.
- Genova House Numbers Just a few nice house numbers recently found in Genoa/Genova Italy.
One Random Post
- Quantum of typefaces in No. 22
Already also covered well by Yves Peters, here are some additional highlights from the new Bond film "Quantum of Solace."
- RT @wr: https://t.co/FEdx5lkcoM July 24, 2016
- @BodPublishing keep the spine easy to scan but make people look at the cover longer :) They would get it eventually! July 23, 2016 in reply to BodPublishing
- @BodPublishing Sad to see the cover image dumbed down for the masses. Would have been much nicer not flipped. July 23, 2016 in reply to BodPublishing
- @kupfers the same happened to me with Deutsche Telekom. No help by normal channels but fast & generous help via Twitter. July 23, 2016 in reply to kupfers