Beautiful inscriptions from the ancient to the modern can be found all over Italy. This small collection are some of my favorites from Florence…
A Few Related Posts
- Letters in the 3rd Dimension The other day I came across a recent statement by Jimmy Luu, faculty in graphic design at the University of Illinois. In this interview he […]
- Faenza’s Giant Cemetery Just a few of my wonderful finds (well, 48 of them) from Il Cimitero Dell'Osservanza in Faenza, Italy.
- Museum of Things #2 [UPDATED] Just a few more images from Berlin's ultra-cool Museum of Things! You can also see more great objects from the museum in this previous […]
One Random Post
- Vesper & Beyond: Introducing Our New Foundry…
Today’s post is a bit of a mixed bag. It was intended...
- @realdougwilson @nondescriptes Now the info is a couple years old, so maybe it’s kinda late to bother with. I dunno… May 23, 2016 in reply to realdougwilson
- @realdougwilson @nondescriptes I didn’t even cover everything in the talk, had planned to blog more about it, but never got to it. May 23, 2016 in reply to realdougwilson
- @nondescriptes @realdougwilson …running a niche bookstore is. Gave lots of sales №s & such & shared what we did & we’re planning next. May 23, 2016 in reply to nondescriptes
- @nondescriptes @realdougwilson I hope not currently failing ;) There’s no video unfortunately, but it was a lot about how ridiculous… May 23, 2016 in reply to nondescriptes