Beautiful inscriptions from the ancient to the modern can be found all over Italy. This small collection are some of my favorites from Florence…
A Few Related Posts
- Letters in the 3rd Dimension The other day I came across a recent statement by Jimmy Luu, faculty in graphic design at the University of Illinois. In this interview he […]
- Faenza’s Giant Cemetery Just a few of my wonderful finds (well, 48 of them) from Il Cimitero Dell'Osservanza in Faenza, Italy.
- Museum of Things #2 [UPDATED] Just a few more images from Berlin's ultra-cool Museum of Things! You can also see more great objects from the museum in this previous […]
One Random Post
- Some Views of Reykjavík
In my final installment of letters found in Iceland, are a few images found in an around Reykjavík.
- @zeynepakay @tntype @glyphsapp Ah, I thought it might have been more complicated. That should work too tho right? Or is it better not to? April 27, 2016 in reply to zeynepakay
- @hhpapazian but I’ve also broken my addiction to it, so then I find myself days behind if I’m not somewhat trying. April 27, 2016 in reply to hhpapazian
- @hhpapazian It’s best just to keep up with the timeline. I actually find parts of Twitter very interesting, info I don’t get anywhere else. April 27, 2016 in reply to hhpapazian
- @FlorianRunge Congrats! Great work! April 27, 2016 in reply to FlorianRunge