Beautiful inscriptions from the ancient to the modern can be found all over Italy. This small collection are some of my favorites from Florence…
A Few Related Posts
- Letters in the 3rd Dimension The other day I came across a recent statement by Jimmy Luu, faculty in graphic design at the University of Illinois. In this interview he […]
- Faenza’s Giant Cemetery Just a few of my wonderful finds (well, 48 of them) from Il Cimitero Dell'Osservanza in Faenza, Italy.
- Museum of Things #2 [UPDATED] Just a few more images from Berlin's ultra-cool Museum of Things! You can also see more great objects from the museum in this previous […]
One Random Post
- Ceramics Exhibition in New York City
This show was at Parsons School of Design as a part of the...
- At fashion week people are more into taking photos than watching the show. http://t.co/Y8VTnaYfFh August 30, 2015
- @kupfers actually this was incorrectly what was coming to mind: https://t.co/Uof58KAcTN August 26, 2015 in reply to kupfers
- @okaytype until very recently German quote marks didn’t work either… I think proper support of non-English is not a major priority. August 26, 2015 in reply to okaytype
- @OHnoTypeCo is trending! Congrats to James on being so awesome. (He’s apparently Ⓒⓗⓘⓛⓛ but I’m not chill enough to use that word myself.) August 24, 2015 in reply to OHnoTypeCo